| Author : Jitendra Zaa|| Member Level : Bronze||Date : 09/12/2010 02:11:41 PM|| Points : 2|
Good article manoranjan.
I have few more points, which can be usefull for this article:
The following points illustrate the measures that can be taken for better utilization of the Connection Pool.
- Always open connections when needed and close it immediately when you are done using it.
- Close the user-defined transactions before closing the related connections.
- Ensure that there is at least one connection open in the pool to maintain the Connection Pool.
- Avoid using connection pooling if integrated security is being used.
Connection Pooling can be monitored in one of the following ways:
- Executing the sp_who or sp_who2 stored procedures
- Using the SQL Server Profiler
- Using the Performance Monitor and Performance Counters
| Author : Manoranjan Sahoo|| Member Level : Bronze||Date : 09/12/2010 02:16:40 PM|| Points : 2|
yes jitendra. you are right. all the points what your mentioned above are very usefull.
Thanks for sharing these valuable points.
Nice Explanation.Keep it up.